New Frame content is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence. This means that our content can be republished by other publications, without editing the copy.
For republication online:
- None of our articles are allowed to be published behind a paywall.
- Please credit the author/s with their name/s.
- At the bottom of each article, please add the following attribution:
This article was first published by New Frame.
For republication in print:
- Only one article can be republished in any single issue of a print publication.
- If you would like to use more than one article, please contact us for special dispensation.
- Photographs, illustrations, infographics and other New Frame visuals can only be republished with written permission from the visual editor.
Articles we’ve republished:
- When New Frame republishes an article from another publication, this is clearly indicated and the publication that first ran the article should be contacted for further republication.